Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'm home! I must admit it does feel good to be here. After 3 weeks in the hospital I was a little nervous about coming home but so far so good. Thanks to Suzie Ellett for coming to the hospital and giving me a new hair cut. I haven't had my hair this short since 9th grade but since this seems to be a time of new experiences, why not go for the drastically different?

10 comments:

  1. And your new dew looks great! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Michelle! I'll see you on Monday when I drop off dinner! Any special requests! I'll cook anything for you. Or is there anything you can't eat/don't enjoy eating these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure anything with an ounce of nutrition will be delicious. Hospital food seriously lacks vegetables and anything that might actually heal your body. :-)

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you are home and looking perky! I hope you have a comfy nest all ready for you and that you get some great sleep without all those pesky nurses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking beautiful sweet friend!!! Hugs and Hugs and Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Kevin and the kids are super happy to have you back at home <3 you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great. Glad you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're home, Michelle! You look amazing and I LOVE the short hair cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Michelle! You are home! I love your new haircut too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you are home! I like your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete