Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It has officially begun! I am now hooked up to the drugs. I am expected to be in the hospital until Saturday. I am sure my visit from Sally, who has kicked the behinds of two different cancers, will give me that extra fighting power.

7 comments:

  1. If willpower is what it takes to beat cancer's butt, Michelle has it in spades! Love you, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Sally and yeah for you to fighting back! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have always been a really good woman, and you have a great friend to help you. You are still in our thoughts, and prayers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see both of your smiling faces! I'm happy you set up a blog so we can hear what you're up to from you. Our family is constantly thinking about and praying for your family. Nate and I miss being with you and Kevin. Hope to see you again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a warrior, Michelle! Your courage and strength are an inspiration to us all! You and your family are on our minds, in our hearts, and in our prayers, every moment of every day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you are home with your family even as I write this! I am envisioning all those cancer cells withering away, and praying that Heavenly Father in His mercy will make it so.

    ReplyDelete